The body needs the proper supplements for health reasons. Magnesium is needed for complete body function and cell health. They say about 90% of people are Magnesium Deficient and need to watch for signs like drinking a lot of sugary drinks like sodas. www.wellnessmama.com
You Might Be Magnesium Deficient If…
Risk factors for low magnesium vary, but here are some clues that you might need more magnesium:
- You’re a sugar addict. (Quick, read this!…)
- You take calcium supplements.
- You drink soda and other sugary drinks.
- You suspect or have been diagnosed with celiac disease or other digestive disorders like Crohn’s disease.
- You consume a lot of processed foods and conventional dairy.
- You have a water softener or city water.
- You have Type 2 diabetes.
- You avoid green vegetables, leafy greens, and other magnesium-containing foods.
- You are an older adult, and/or take certain prescription medications.
- You eat food grown in depleted soils. (Uh, pretty much everyone!)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
LaTocha Scott Speaks On Issues With Sister On SWV & XSCAPE: The Queens of R&B
Baltimore May Soon Be Home To The Country's First Dirt-Bike Park
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Kandi & Tiny Respond To Critics After Saying Xscape Has Larger Fanbase Than SWV & Demanding They Headline Tour
'The Greatest Show On Earth' To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Latto Flamed on Twitter, Brags About Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport
Coppin State University Parts Ways With Juan Dixon Amid Sexual Assault Lawsuit & Controversy
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM