The body needs the proper supplements for health reasons. Magnesium is needed for complete body function and cell health. They say about 90% of people are Magnesium Deficient and need to watch for signs like drinking a lot of sugary drinks like sodas. www.wellnessmama.com
You Might Be Magnesium Deficient If…
Risk factors for low magnesium vary, but here are some clues that you might need more magnesium:
- You’re a sugar addict. (Quick, read this!…)
- You take calcium supplements.
- You drink soda and other sugary drinks.
- You suspect or have been diagnosed with celiac disease or other digestive disorders like Crohn’s disease.
- You consume a lot of processed foods and conventional dairy.
- You have a water softener or city water.
- You have Type 2 diabetes.
- You avoid green vegetables, leafy greens, and other magnesium-containing foods.
- You are an older adult, and/or take certain prescription medications.
- You eat food grown in depleted soils. (Uh, pretty much everyone!)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!