Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and Ben Jealous faced off Monday in their only debate before the November general election.
For Jealous, it was his best opportunity to dig out of what a poll released last week found was a 22-point hole against the Republican incumbent.
During the one-hour debate, taped in the studios of Maryland Public Television, incumbent Republican Gov. Larry Hogan defended his record by saying: “We’ve cut taxes, tolls and fees four years in a row by $1.2 billion dollars.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Baltimore May Soon Be Home To The Country’s First Dirt-Bike Park
- Howard County Police Hosting Free Steering Wheel lock Giveaway For Hyundai and Kia Owners
- Master P Is Looking For Actors For No Limit TV Series
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Natural Beauty While Working On Her Fitness
Source: Fox Baltimore
Hogan, Jealous Square Off In Televised Gubernatorial Debate was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com
LaTocha Scott Speaks On Issues With Sister On SWV & XSCAPE: The Queens of R&B
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Kandi & Tiny Respond To Critics After Saying Xscape Has Larger Fanbase Than SWV & Demanding They Headline Tour
'The Greatest Show On Earth' To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Latto Flamed on Twitter, Brags About Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport
Coppin State University Parts Ways With Juan Dixon Amid Sexual Assault Lawsuit & Controversy
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Win FREE Drake Tix + $250 CASH! [Details Here]