Serena Williams has been a hot topic since she spoke out about what the umpire did to her at the US Open. Stephen A. Smith while on ESPN talked about how he loves Serena as well as her sister, but didn’t agree with what she did that day. He said, “When Serena brought in gender and sexism into the argument that’s when she lost.”
Many feel like Serena took away Naomi Osaka’s moment as she became the first Japanese woman to win the US Open. Stephen also believes that if Serena was a man people would label her the G.O.A.T. What do you think about what Stephen said?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Ant – “Straight Bars” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Kanye West Set To Be Musical Guest on ‘SNL’
- Never Give Up: Gillie Makes The First Roster Cut With The 76ers G League Team The Delaware Blue Coats
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wanda Smith’s Hubby Allegedly Pulls Gat On Katt Williams After Comedian Fried Her
- Say Word: Regina King & Thandie Newton Shocked As They Take Home Emmys
- #AboutTime: Twitter Going Back To Purely Chronological Timelines
- Kanye West Has A New Solo Album & Duet Project With Chance The Rapper On The Way
Stephen A. Smith Disagrees With Serena Williams Sexism Claims During US Open [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com