Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- City Police Looking For Man Who Attacked “The Running Man”
- Valedictorian Speech Puts Teachers On Blast [Video]
- Leon Panetta Said Trump Violated Oath Of Office [Video]
- The Camera Is Always On: Lil Durk Could Face Attempted Murder Charges After Shooting Video Surfaces
- Roundway Of The Day: Chiyo Banks – ” SuperFly ” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- NSFW: Did Cuba Gooding Jr. Grope Luenell? [Exclusive Interview]
- Make Your Black Music Month Playlist For A Shot At $250!
- NBA Star Pays Tribute to Gee Songz [Photo]
- Did Mary Bubala’s Termination Cause WJZ to Lose Half its Audience?
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s Apollo Nida Back In The Slammer For Breaking Halfway House Rules