Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Orioles Hire Brandon Hyde as New Manager
- Participate in the 19th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- New & Making Noise: Kodak Black
- ‘Power’ Fans Donate More than $70,000 to Crew Member Killed on Set
- Nicki Minaj’s New Boyfriend Kenny “Zoo” Petty Was ‘Bout That Prison Life
- Shots Fired Near Lexington Market, 1 Man Hurt
- Black PG County Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Oh It’s Lit: Killer Mike Gets His Own Netflix Show, ‘Trigger Warning’
- Kanye Blows Up Drake’s ‘So Far Gone’ 10th Anniversary Roll Out & Is Tired Of The Sneak Disses And Industry Games