Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Ant – “Straight Bars” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Kanye West Set To Be Musical Guest on ‘SNL’
- Never Give Up: Gillie Makes The First Roster Cut With The 76ers G League Team The Delaware Blue Coats
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wanda Smith’s Hubby Allegedly Pulls Gat On Katt Williams After Comedian Fried Her
- Say Word: Regina King & Thandie Newton Shocked As They Take Home Emmys
- #AboutTime: Twitter Going Back To Purely Chronological Timelines
- Kanye West Has A New Solo Album & Duet Project With Chance The Rapper On The Way