Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore Police Seeking High School Seniors For Cadet Program
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- Kodak Black Claims He Handed Sticky Fingaz Of Onyx The Fade
- Kevin Garnett’s $77M Lawsuit Still In Play After Judge’s Order
- R. Kelly Denies Sleeping With Aaliyah’s Mother, According To Sources
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Baltimore Ranked 7th Best Metropolitan Area For Working Women
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Myddie – Monster Business [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]