Members of the University of Maryland football team will wear a helmet sticker with No. 79 to honor former teammate Jordan McNair, who collapsed during a practice session in May and subsequently died.
In an announcement Monday morning, the school said no player will wear his number through the 2020 season, which would have been the final year of McNair’s college eligibility.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Baltimore May Soon Be Home To The Country’s First Dirt-Bike Park
- Howard County Police Hosting Free Steering Wheel lock Giveaway For Hyundai and Kia Owners
- Master P Is Looking For Actors For No Limit TV Series
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Natural Beauty While Working On Her Fitness
Source: Fox Baltimore
University Of Maryland Football Player Jordan McNair To Be Honored By School was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com
LaTocha Scott Speaks On Issues With Sister On SWV & XSCAPE: The Queens of R&B
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Kandi & Tiny Respond To Critics After Saying Xscape Has Larger Fanbase Than SWV & Demanding They Headline Tour
'The Greatest Show On Earth' To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Latto Flamed on Twitter, Brags About Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport
Coppin State University Parts Ways With Juan Dixon Amid Sexual Assault Lawsuit & Controversy
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Win FREE Drake Tix + $250 CASH! [Details Here]