Headkrack breaks down why Travis Scott‘s Astroworld cover isn’t worth all the controversy to the transgender community after model Amanda Lepore was left off the cover even though David La Chappelle featured her. To the RSMS crew, Lepore still got paid, even if Scott’s explanation of things didn’t say a whole lot of anything.Follow @TheRSMS
Would you wear a grill? Watch roast session up top!
- So You Want To Be A Rapper Huh? Watch This!
- Hooligan Spotlight: Mark Fuller – Money Guru [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Ko-Show Fitness: Which Veggies You Can Grow In Your Yard
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Rappers Doing Good: T.I. Partners With Georgia Church To Bail Out 23 Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Meek Mill Deletes His IG After Tweeting He Was Done With Social Media
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Lil Nas X Drops Rock Song Teaser With Ryan Tedder
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay
Why The Transgender Community Shouldn’t Be Upset With Travis Scott [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com