A Baltimore police officer already on suspension was arrested and charged with drug crimes in Baltimore County Tuesday night, officials from both departments said Wednesday.
According to Interim Police Commissioner Gary Tuggle, the 14-year veteran was caught after an investigation that involved his fellow officers, Baltimore County police, and the DEA.
Spencer Moore, a 14-year veteran of the department, was arrested following an investigation between the Baltimore Police Department, the Baltimore County Police Department, and the Drug Enforcement Agency, acting Police Commissioner Gary Tuggle said at a press conference.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
- Fat Joe Gifts Bill Clinton A Pair Of Terror Squad x Nike Air Force 1s
- FBI Offering $15K Reward For Information In The Murder Of Popular Baltimore Rapper “LonnieDaGoat”
- adidas CEO Breaks Silence On Kanye West’s Anti-Semitic Controversy: “I Don’t Think He Meant What He Said”
Source: Fox Baltimore
Baltimore City Police Officer Arrested On Drug Charges was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Jeezy Reportedly Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mae
Everyone’s Calling It Quits (Again): Astrology May Have Contributed To The Recent Wave Of Hollywood Breakups
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
Hitmaka Claps Back At Tink After She Alleges He’s “Foul” & That He Got “Physical” With Her
Chrisean Rock Shares First Image Of Her Adorable Son
Cardi B And Megan Thee Stallion Are Beach Baes In New ‘Bongos’ Video
Ashanti Makes Huge Relationship Stamp During VMA's