The family of the deceased University of Maryland Football player is planning a lawsuit.
University of Maryland lineman Jordan McNair died after collapsing during a practice in late May. Now, with the investigation into what caused his collapse ongoing, his family has lawyered up.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
- Tevin Campbell Officially Comes Out; Fully Embracing Identity as a Gay Man
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
Source: Fox Baltimore
Family Of UMD Player Who Died From Heatstroke Seek Answers was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com