Dr. Collier is back and is talking about prostate exams. Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killing both men and women. Prostate cancer is #2 in causing the death of men. Dr. Collier mentioned that at the age of 40 all men should receive a prostate exam.
Men should go to the doctor and ask to get a D.R.E. which is a digital rectal exam. He mentioned it takes about 10 seconds, but it could save your life. The doctor touches the prostate with two fingers and feels for inflammation as well as a hard part, which would determine that you have cancer.
Dr. Collier spoke about the first time that he had to do the exam and how he wasn’t nervous. He was working at a center for vets and 20-30 of them lined up and he had to give them exams. Dr. Collier told everyone it’s a simple procedure and amongst heart attacks and high blood pressure, prostate cancer is killing a lot of men.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Early Voting In Maryland
- Gov. Hogan Gives $12 Million To Baltimore Before Early Voting Starts
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- T.I.’s Melania Trump Double Is Getting Death Threats [Video]
- Dallas Cowboys’ Terrance Williams Accused Of Assaulting IG Model, Player Denies Incident
- Roundway Of The Day: Quilez Fargo – “Lumberjack” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Calling All Our NYC Naturalistas: Join Us At The Tresses And Dresses Bridal Soireé
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia Vergara1 of 11
2. Angelina Jolie2 of 11
3. Leah Still3 of 11
4. Big Ang4 of 11
5. Hugh Jackman5 of 11
6. Brandi Maxielle6 of 11
7. Robin Roberts7 of 11
8. Stuart Scott8 of 11
9. Giuliana Rancic9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.10 of 11
11. Diem Brown11 of 11
Dr. Collier Explains How Prostate Exams Work [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com