Originally Published 03.23.18
Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Lone Firefighter Who Survived Partial Building Collapse Released From Shock Trauma
- DoorDash Driver Shot & Killed During Attempted Robbery
- Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Raping & Drugging A Woman
- Shaq Goes Off On Joel Embiid’s “Soft” Partner Ben Simmons, Calls Him A “Crybaby”
- WATCH: NLE Choppa ME vs. ME Listening Party On Posted On The Corner Live With Incognito!
- Halle Bailey Shows Off Bikini Bod In Latest Pic: ‘Suns Out, Buns Out’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Donda 2 Officially Dropping In February
- Nicki Minaj Teases Sultry New Look Ahead Of Her New Collaboration With Lil Baby
- Marsai Martin And Her Dad Show Us How To Style ‘Dad Jeans’ In New Hollister Campaign
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource: 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource: 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource: 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource: 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource: 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource: 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource: 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource: 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource: 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource: 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource: 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource: 12 of 13
13. Joan RiversSource: 13 of 13
Luenell Explains Why She Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com