Originally Published 03.23.18
Luenell has everyone cracking up at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She talked about how she doesn’t wear draws anymore and it should be an incentive for people to attend her show. Luenell likes to be free, but recently had an incident that she is thankful she had on underwear.
She was getting together with a male friend and while she slept he tried to take pictures. Luenell even mentioned that he was going to post it on Snapchat. She told the team that you have to watch who is in your bedroom.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Rock Has Left The Building! The Actor Gets Married
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- YBN Cordae Puts His 90s Knowledge To The Test [Exclusive Video]
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses
- DaBaby Gives Away Shoes At an Airport, Mother Freaks Out
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Young Thug Finally Drops His “Debut” Album, ‘So Much Fun’ [LISTEN]
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Set to Tour With Three 6 Mafia and DMX
- Did the Knee Work, Just in a Different Way?
- Ko-Show Fitness: Processed Foods Pack on Unhealthy Weight & Cancer
Women’s History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource: 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource: 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource: 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource: 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource: 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource: 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource: 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource: 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource: 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource: 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource: 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource: 12 of 13
13. Joan RiversSource: 13 of 13
Luenell Explains Why She Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com