Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Round Way Of The Day: Ty High – “G Swang” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Ko-Show Fitness: 21 Tons Of Beef Recalled
- Oregon Student Pleads Guilty To Peddling Bootleg iPhones, Cost Apple $900K
- Jamaica’s Shenseea Brings Talents Stateside, Signs to Interscope Records
- Scamma Bamma: Man Accused Of Swindling $80K From Woman He Met On Dating Site
- PNB Rock on How He Got His Name & Being Truly In Love for the 1st Time
- Halle Berry Shocks Everyone With Risky Girl On Girl Action [Video]
- Jimmy Kimmel Kills The Ratings With Jamie Foxx TV Classic [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Veterans Employee Allegedly Recording People Using The Bathroom