Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Hypebeast Alert: Balenciaga Sued By Little Trees Air Fresheners Company For Ripping Off Design
- ‘Luke Cage’ Canceled At Netflix
- Tory Lanez ft. Meek Mill “Drlp Drlp Drip,” Don Q ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan “Pick Up” & More | Daily Visuals
- Foot Locker Launches New “HOH Courtside” & “The Hunt” Features On Its App