Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Rihanna is Suing Her Dad Over “Fenty” Trademark
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Ko Show Fitness- Lose Weight The Right Way
- Netflix Raising Its Prices…Again
- Alicia Keys Set To Host 2019 Grammy Awards
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore Ranks #1 On Top Bed Bugs Cities List
- Bag Collection: Drake Signs Multi-Year Las Vegas Residency For $10M
- Hunger Group Opens National “Fed Food” Hotline and Web Portal
- Future’s “The WIZRD” Tracklist Includes Travis Scott, Young Thug & Gunna