Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Eric Ivan – “Win” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Xxxtentacion Shot & Killed In Miami
- Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
- Did Jay Z & Beyonce’s Album Overshadow Nas’ Long-Awaited Release? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- You Care: Drake’s Mom Sandi Graham Says Rap Beefs Need to Stop
- Ko Show Fitness- Best Workout For You
- Here’s A Sleek And Chic Protective Style For Natural Girls This Summer
- Nike Deads Their UNDEFEATED Collection After The U.S. Naval Academy Objects To The Logo
- SZA Makes An Epic Return To The Stage After Life-Changing News About Her Voice
- Cash, Cropped & Burned: White Celebs Who Look Foolish As Hell In Corn Rows