Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Safaree Clarifies His $12K Hairline Jig, Tyga Bigs Up His Hair Transplant Surgeon
- Travis Scott Gave $100,000 To A Fan For Doing What???
- Roundway Of The Day: BoxCheckk Marty – “Thru The Storm” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- ‘Insecure’ Drops The Full First Episode Of Their Show Within A Show ‘Kev’yn’ [VIDEO]
- American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Being Pissy Drunk, Allegedly [Watch]
- Tyrese Says He Is Too Broke To Pay Ex-Wife’s Lawyer Fees
- A$AP Bari Is Suing His Sexual Assault Accuser
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- Nicki Minaj & Safaree Flame Each Other On Twitter, Stabbings & Hairlines Exposed
- Kanye Versus Kanye: An Introspective Look At One Man’s Quest to Become More Than Himself