With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Rickey Smiley spoke with Dr. Alduan Tartt. He talked about how suicide is the 10th leading cause of death and that at least 1 happens every 12 minutes. Dr. Alduan mentioned that men use more lethal means than women.
Signs that people need to look out for are changes in behavior especially when they feel like they are a burden to everyone. Dr. Alduan believes that you should not ask them if they want to commit suicide, but rather how they feel.
When people don’t have the ability to feel anything that’s when they are numb and not a good feeling.
He also spoke about how sleep can affect your decisions. Dr. Alduan also believes that you must watch as they become disconnected from family as well as friends.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Migos “Stripper bowl” [VIDEO]
- #IRockRoundWay Season 1 Episode 15 featuring … 301 Zay, Tootie the 1, Kristi Ann
- Man Calls Police on Black Women at Pool, Says He’s Not Racist, Just Autistic
- ‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Star Beth Chapman Dead At 51
- Cardi B Gets Nude, Has a Threesome and Kills Several in the New ‘Press’ Video! Watch Here!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Study Finds Baltimore Has The Worst Drivers In America
- Aggy Cop From YG’s Recent Arrest Will Be Reprimanded [Video]
- DMV’s Own Kevin Durant x Master & Dynamic MW65 Noise-Cancelling Headphones Now Available
- Roundway Of The Day: SGE Kash – ” Doubted Me ” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt Gives 3 Signs Someone Might Be Suicidal [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com