With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Rickey Smiley spoke with Dr. Alduan Tartt. He talked about how suicide is the 10th leading cause of death and that at least 1 happens every 12 minutes. Dr. Alduan mentioned that men use more lethal means than women.
Signs that people need to look out for are changes in behavior especially when they feel like they are a burden to everyone. Dr. Alduan believes that you should not ask them if they want to commit suicide, but rather how they feel.
When people don’t have the ability to feel anything that’s when they are numb and not a good feeling.
He also spoke about how sleep can affect your decisions. Dr. Alduan also believes that you must watch as they become disconnected from family as well as friends.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hooligan Spotlight – Moody “BlockBoy Apparel” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- R.I.P. Stan Lee: Here’s All Of His MCU Cameos!
- Everything you missed at the BE Expo Baltimore [Photos & Video]
- 164 People Out Of 35 States Sick From Turkey 1 Dead
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Lil Wayne Tears SNL A New A******!
- Thug Passion: Teenaged Tupac Shakur Lust Letters Up For Auction
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter Kehlani1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth Miller2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey3 of 9
4. Actress Halle Berry4 of 9
5. Rapper Eminem5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard Pryor6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye West7 of 9
8. Actor Robin Williams8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt Cobain9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt Gives 3 Signs Someone Might Be Suicidal [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com