With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Rickey Smiley spoke with Dr. Alduan Tartt. He talked about how suicide is the 10th leading cause of death and that at least 1 happens every 12 minutes. Dr. Alduan mentioned that men use more lethal means than women.
Signs that people need to look out for are changes in behavior especially when they feel like they are a burden to everyone. Dr. Alduan believes that you should not ask them if they want to commit suicide, but rather how they feel.
When people don’t have the ability to feel anything that’s when they are numb and not a good feeling.
He also spoke about how sleep can affect your decisions. Dr. Alduan also believes that you must watch as they become disconnected from family as well as friends.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Zion Williamson Is A BEAST!
- Roundway Of The Day: KFN Buck – Letter 2 Ebony [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: “Don’t Be Afraid To Restart, Reset, and Refocus”
- Jordan Peele BREAKS The Box Office With $70 Million Opening Weekend For “Us”
- Student Stabbed at Patterson High School, Assailant Arrested
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Decoded: JAY-Z Is Sporting A $15 Trucker Hat For A Good Reason [Photos]
- Earl Sweatshirt Smacks Phone From Fan’s Hands, Vince Staples Offers Fade Appointment
- Nikki Bella Announces Retirement From WWE [VIDEO]
- I Believe I Can Lie: Dubai Officials Says R. Kelly Performance News Untrue
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt Gives 3 Signs Someone Might Be Suicidal [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com