Jay-Z could possibly be in trouble with the Securities and Exchange Commission. They want the rapper to make himself available to testify about the Rocawear investigation. Jay-Z is only making himself available for two hours, but that’s not enough time.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he might have to take time out of the tour in order for it to work. Pepa of the group “Salt-N-Pepa” is also making headlines for allegedly dating a married man. The alleged wife recently called her out on social media and had a lot to say about her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Baltimore County Offering Uber Rides To Residents Who Need Transportation To Vaccination Sites
- House Passes $1.9 Trillion Covid-19 Relief Bill Which Includes $1,400 Checks
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The History of Streetwear: Past, Present & The Future Of Fashion’s Flyest Subset
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore Police Fatally Shoot Suspect Near The Inner Harbor
- Students In Cherry Hill, NJ Now Required To Take African American History
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Baltimores Viral King, Mr #MikeCheckMondays Mike Evenn