Jay-Z could possibly be in trouble with the Securities and Exchange Commission. They want the rapper to make himself available to testify about the Rocawear investigation. Jay-Z is only making himself available for two hours, but that’s not enough time.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he might have to take time out of the tour in order for it to work. Pepa of the group “Salt-N-Pepa” is also making headlines for allegedly dating a married man. The alleged wife recently called her out on social media and had a lot to say about her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [4-13-2021]
- Maryland Directs All Vaccine Providers To Pause Johnson & Johnson Shot
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Johns Hopkins University Requiring Students To Get COVID-19 Vaccine In Order To Return To Campus This Fall
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Dating His Ex
- Virtual Vibes: 2 Chainz To Perform As Part of TIDAL X Facebook’s Oculus Livestream Series
- Sotheby’s Selling Kanye West’s $1M+ “Grammy-Worn” Nike Air Yeezy Sample From 2008
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok