Wale has been in the music industry for quite some time. When he first put out music he contributed to the culture, but some didn’t appreciate him. Wale continues to fight for his art and what he does as an artist.
He used to feel he was damaged goods and because of the lack of support he let it effect him. Wale began to doubt himself, have anxiety and uncertainty. His focus now is having the right people around him, making God the center if his life and take his time with projects.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “Pier 6” Is Going Bye Bye…Hello MECU Pavillion
- Kanye West Is #TeamTrump, Trump Responds
- Take Notes: Casanova Shares Important Life Lessons We Can All Learn From [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rhett Price Reveals How He Became A Hiphop Violinist, Performs On The Spot [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ko Show Fitness- Gain Muscle In A Week
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Beyoncé Mass Is In Session: Church Plans A Big Service Around Queen Bey
- Did ‘The Real Noriega’ Really Owe Rick Ross A Hundred Favors? Fans Think Not.
- Breaking: Water Is Wet & Kim Kardashian Releases More Nudes
- Baltimore City Mayor Catherine Pugh Named On Essence’s ‘Woke 100 Women’ List