Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Swae Lee Tells Us Why We Should Dance Like No One’s Watching, Talks New Music, How he’s surviving Covid-19
- 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards Playlist Curated By DJ QuickSilva
- Juice WRLD Mother Sits Down In Her Very First Interview After Sons Death
- Protest Erupt After Philadelphia Police Shoot & Kill Black Man
- Who’s Cappin?! Jared Kushner Says Black Americans Have To ‘Want To Be Successful’ [VIDEO]
- Angie’s Motivation: Adjust The Way You Think [VIDEO]
- Radio One Baltimore Message To Voters – I Vote B-More
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- City Agreeds To $900k Workers Comp Claim For Detective Sean Suiter’s Family
- The Lo-Down: Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her Health and On-Air Behavior [WATCH]