Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- Migos Culture III Out Now + Find Out Their Take On “The Cancel Culture”
- New Dates For The Millennium Tour Announced
- Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Twins With Another Woman
- President Joe Biden Signs Bill Making Juneteenth A Federal Holiday
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- “It Pisses Me Off”: Baltimore Mayor Expresses Outrage After Shooting That Killed 1 & Left 5 Hurt
- 16-Year-Old Arrested For Armed Carjacking Of Delivery Driver
- Car Note Relief: Register To Win Up To $300 To Pay Your Car Note
- Here’s Where You Can Celebrate Juneteenth In Baltimore