Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Young Stoner Life Records
- Peep Megan The Stallion’s Lil Durk Assisted Video For “Movie”
- Swae Lee Premiering New Docuseries on Snapchat
- Kanye West’s GAP Logo Is Officially Confirmed Thanks To Court Filings
- Saweetie Exposes Relationship With Quavo In New Song [Listen]
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Memphis Rapper Mendenhall Mendenhall Among 2 Shot & Killed
- Baltimore County Police Investigating Reports Of White Van Approaching Kids
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing