Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- New Music: Cardi B & Bruno Mars “Please Me”
- Chuck E. Cheese On the Defense After Conspiracy Video Claims They Recycle Pizza
- Jess Hilarious Cuts Ties With Kountry Wayne After Estranged Wife Posts Photo
- Questions Arise in Gucci Mane’s Baby Mother’s Lawsuit After Guwop Ices Out Wife For Valentine’s Day
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Parents Could Get Fined For A Child Who Is Disruptive In School
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource: 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource: 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource: 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource: 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource: 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource: 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource: 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource: 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource: 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source: 10 of 12
11. Kaya ThomasSource: 11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource: 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com