Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Ko Show Fitness- New Body Free Workout At Under Armour Center
- Ko Show Jobs- PaperTrail
- Billboard Awards 2018 Korean Group BTS
- Watch: Cardi B Is Back On IG With A Preview Of “Be Careful” Video
- Dynamic Dads Father’s Day Contest – Win A Family Trip To Universal Orlando Resort!
- Watch Janet Jackson Receive the Icon Award at the 2018 BBMAs
- Katie Hopkins Is Proof That Hate Makes You Age Like Spoiled Milk
- See Why Brian McKnight’s National Anthem Performance Was Trending #NBAPlayoffs2018
- 2018 Billboard Music Awards Winners List
- Wow: This Prom Couple Made An Entrance Worthy Of African Royalty
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource:Twitter 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource:Twitter 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource:Twitter 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource:Twitter 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource:Twitter 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource:Twitter 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource:Twitter 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource:Twitter 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. Kaya Thomas11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource:Twitter 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com