Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Dave Da Barber – Let Us March [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Freeway Rick Ross Talks New Book + Beef with Rapper Rick Ross with Quicksilva
- Where Have You Been Elle Varner?
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Ko Show Fitness- Healthy Greens You Can Grow
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Can’t afford a Prom Dress? Help is on the the way!
- Mayor Catherine Pugh Talks Baltimore With Essence Mag
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- T.I. Resumes ‘Family Hustle’ After Sister’s Sudden Passing
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com