Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- People’s Champ: Meek Mill Walks Road to Redemption in “Intro” Video
- Hooligan Spotlight: Dream Doll [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers Who Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Elle Varner Is Looking For “Ellevation” In 2019
- Ko Show Fitness- Why You Need Magnesium
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com