For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Roundway Of The Day: Quilez Fargo – “Lumberjack” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Security Guard Shoots Man Attempting To Break Into Fox 5 DC
- “Halloween” Has A Record Breaking Weekend Box Office Outcome
- Jason Derulo David Guetta Ft Nikki Minaj New “GoodBye” [Video]
- See How Jay Z Spends His Money [Video]
- Salad Recall By Major Outlets Walmart, Whole Foods And More
- Ex NFL Player Released From Prison 19 Years After Girlfriend’s Murder [Video]
- Rockets Chris Paul & Lakers Rajon Rando Fight [Video]
- Could Drake & Rihanna Be Starting A Family Together?
- Ko Show Fitness- Foods That Lower Risk Of Cancer
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com