For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Balto County’s Plan For FREE Community College
- Rumored Mother To Be Cardi B Is Headed To SNL
- Cavs Head Coach Tyronn Lue Stepping Away Due To ‘Health Concerns’
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Hannibal Buress’ Mic Cut Off For A Joke About Pedophilia At A Catholic University
- R.I.P: What We Know About The 6 Victims In Deadly Miami Bridge Collapse
- EXCLUSIVE ‘Acrimony’ CLIP: Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater?
- Ko Show Motivation: It’s Not Always About You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wu-Tang Clan Producer Mathematics Responds To “People Say” Lawsuit Claim
- Pay Attention! Rakim Speaks On The Current State Of Hip Hop