For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Jess Hilarious Drops Thotiana-Inspired Bars Seemingly Aimed at Kountry Wayne’s Wife
- Konan’s Just for Laughs- Don’t Celebrate To Early [Video]
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger & More
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com