For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Tekashi 69 Hospitalized After Being Kidnapped And Robbed!
- Big Baller Bros: LeBron & Melo Have Earned Almost Half A Billi Combined (And Counting)
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes
- Drake Is First To Reach 10 Billion Streams On Apple Music
- Anthony Anderson Under Investigation For Assaulting A Women
- Offset Locked Up On Gun Charges
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
- Werk Sis: Kelis Grinding To Reggae Music Is A Whole Freakin’ Summer Mood
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com