To so many people their animal is like a child. Chrissy Teigen went on social media to announce to fans that their beloved dog, Puddy passed away. Months ago Teigen spoke about Puddy suffering from heart problems, but he was fighting to stay alive.
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
She wrote on Instagram, “Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing.” Teigen spoke about how he would taste test her food and how loyal he was.
In one video Teigen posted, Puddy was licking the bottom of her baby Luna’s feet. The caption read, “I love you. I will miss you every day.” Losing an animal isn’t easy, we will keep the family in our prayers.
RELATED: John Legend Lands Role As Jesus
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Roundway Of The Day: G4b – “Mad At You” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- James Harden & Trolli Team Up For adidas Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition [PHOTOS]
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- Young Mom Arrested After Facebook Video Of Her Baby Smoking Weed Goes Viral
- Lil Yachty “Count Me In,” Snow Tha Product ft. O.T. Genasis “Help A B*tch Out” & More | Daily Visuals 3.22.18
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark