To so many people their animal is like a child. Chrissy Teigen went on social media to announce to fans that their beloved dog, Puddy passed away. Months ago Teigen spoke about Puddy suffering from heart problems, but he was fighting to stay alive.
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
She wrote on Instagram, “Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing.” Teigen spoke about how he would taste test her food and how loyal he was.
In one video Teigen posted, Puddy was licking the bottom of her baby Luna’s feet. The caption read, “I love you. I will miss you every day.” Losing an animal isn’t easy, we will keep the family in our prayers.
RELATED: John Legend Lands Role As Jesus
- Drake Is First To Reach 10 Billion Streams On Apple Music
- Anthony Anderson Under Investigation For Assaulting A Women
- Offset Locked Up On Gun Charges
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
- 10 Years Later, She’s Still The “Queen”… Remembering K-Swift
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Juicy Talks About Auditioning For “Claws” And Getting Cast For A Role! [EXCLUSIVE]
- East Baltimore Neighborhoods Get $30M Grant For Redevelopment
- Family Of UMD Player Who Died From Heatstroke Seek Answers
- DC Comics Steps Up Their Game With “Titans” Trailer!
All The Ways Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She’s no Olympian. In fact, she can’t even swim.Source:Instagram 1 of 15
2. She’s not into Photoshopping her cellulite.Source:Instagram 2 of 15
3. She totally crops herself out of pics when she’s having a bad hair day, or whatever.Source:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Her disdain for Donald Trump is pretty clear.Source:Instagram 4 of 15
5. She scrambles her own eggs.Source:Instagram 5 of 15
6. She keeps this Snapchat filter in heavy rotation.Source:Instagram 6 of 15
7. And she’s a total goofball.Source:Instagram 7 of 15
8. … With a potty mouth.Source:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Clearly, she’s #BeyHive.Source:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Like our pets, her dog can’t escape her madness.Source:Instagram 10 of 15
11. She makes major announcements on Instagram.Source:Instagram 11 of 15
12. We love NSYNC too.Source:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Kim Kardashian is our bestie in our head.Source:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Not all her selfies come out picture perfect.Source:Instagram 14 of 15
15. And last but not least, she’s still into the best gift ever – an Easy Bake Oven.Source:Instagram 15 of 15
Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Mourn The Loss Of Their Dog [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com