To so many people their animal is like a child. Chrissy Teigen went on social media to announce to fans that their beloved dog, Puddy passed away. Months ago Teigen spoke about Puddy suffering from heart problems, but he was fighting to stay alive.
View this post on Instagram
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
She wrote on Instagram, “Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing.” Teigen spoke about how he would taste test her food and how loyal he was.
In one video Teigen posted, Puddy was licking the bottom of her baby Luna’s feet. The caption read, “I love you. I will miss you every day.” Losing an animal isn’t easy, we will keep the family in our prayers.
RELATED: John Legend Lands Role As Jesus
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Hooligan Spotlight: Sunnyside Cafe owner Chuck [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: If You Want To Feel Rich Just Count Your Blessings
- Report: Tristan Thompson Cheated on Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s Best Friend
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Your Jail Cell’s Calling: Alleged Third Tape Of R. Kelly Have Sex With Underage Girl Surfaces
- Registration Open For 1st Social Justice Teen Summit For High School Students
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- Bernie Sanders Announces 2020 Presidential Bid
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
All The Ways Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She’s no Olympian. In fact, she can’t even swim.Source: 1 of 15
2. She’s not into Photoshopping her cellulite.Source: 2 of 15
3. She totally crops herself out of pics when she’s having a bad hair day, or whatever.Source: 3 of 15
4. Her disdain for Donald Trump is pretty clear.Source: 4 of 15
5. She scrambles her own eggs.Source: 5 of 15
6. She keeps this Snapchat filter in heavy rotation.Source: 6 of 15
7. And she’s a total goofball.Source: 7 of 15
8. … With a potty mouth.Source: 8 of 15
9. Clearly, she’s #BeyHive.Source: 9 of 15
10. Like our pets, her dog can’t escape her madness.Source: 10 of 15
11. She makes major announcements on Instagram.Source: 11 of 15
12. We love NSYNC too.Source: 12 of 15
13. Kim Kardashian is our bestie in our head.Source: 13 of 15
14. Not all her selfies come out picture perfect.Source: 14 of 15
15. And last but not least, she’s still into the best gift ever – an Easy Bake Oven.Source: 15 of 15
Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Mourn The Loss Of Their Dog [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com