Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Roundway Of The Day: G4b – “Mad At You” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- James Harden & Trolli Team Up For adidas Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition [PHOTOS]
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- Young Mom Arrested After Facebook Video Of Her Baby Smoking Weed Goes Viral
- Lil Yachty “Count Me In,” Snow Tha Product ft. O.T. Genasis “Help A B*tch Out” & More | Daily Visuals 3.22.18
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark