Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Roundway Of The Day: G4b – “Mad At You” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- James Harden & Trolli Team Up For adidas Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition [PHOTOS]
- Toni Braxton Gives A Sneak Peek Of New Album “Sex & Cigarettes With Donnie Simpson [Video]
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
- Young Mom Arrested After Facebook Video Of Her Baby Smoking Weed Goes Viral
- Lil Yachty “Count Me In,” Snow Tha Product ft. O.T. Genasis “Help A B*tch Out” & More | Daily Visuals 3.22.18
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark