Trick Daddy explains why he would leave the club if his ex-wife showed up, and why he would like to find his wife another husband. He also says he would like to be the best man at her wedding, and needs to have approval on the new man in her life. He also talks about what she blamed him for in the demise of their marriage, and where women go wrong when they’re looking for a man.
Trick Daddy also talks about the “Eat a Booty Gang,”which he is president of, and their motto. He discusses the duty he feels to the craft of music, and all of the legendary musicians that have come before him. Plus he announces that there is a joint album between him and Trina on the way, and reveals whether or not they’ve ever been involved with each other. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Roundway Of The Day: K2xs – “Star” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cardi B Cancels A Bunch Of Concert Dates
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All Three Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Janelle Monae Comes Out As Pansexual
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s Facebook Talk Show With Her Mother And Daughter Sets Premiere
- These Hot Photos Making Rounds On The Internet Prove Durags & Bonnets Are Here To Stay
- Ko Show Fitness- Push Pull Workouts
- Kim Zolciack Says Her Charged Comments On Racism Were “Edited Out Of Context”
- Kelis Reveals Nas Was Physically Abusive During Their Marriage [VIDEO]
- Watch: Questlove Can Identify Any Prince Song From Hearing Only The First Second