Last year Papa John’s found themselves facing backlash after its founder, John Schnatter criticized the NFL over the national anthem protests by players. He also accused the players of making his company lose money over it. Schnatter later apologized and stepped down as the CEO.
News Channel 12 reports that the pizza chain has decided to end being the official sponsor of the NFL. They aren’t ending their entire relationship, but will focus on only 22 of the leagues teams and players. Who do you think will officially sponsor the NFL next?
RELATED: How Lil Jon Could Save Papa John’s
- Most Important Hip Hop Albums Of All Time!
- Roundway Of The Day: Gamma – Faith [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cardi B To Star In A Stripper Revenge Film With Jennifer Lopez, Constance Wu, Keke Palmer And More
- Kyle Massey Releases Statement, Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Why Are Jeff Bezos Text Messages Worth $200K To Donald Trump?
- Take Our Music Survey & Win $200 Plus Tickets to YFN Lucci & Young Dolph
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Kountry Wayne Defends Girlfriend Jess Hilarious [Video]
- Mom Of Gucci Mane’s Son Wants Him Jailed For Not Paying Her Attorney’s Fees
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
#TakeTheKnee: Powerful Images From NFL Player Protests [PHOTOS]
1. Following in Colin Kaepernick’s FootstepsSource: 1 of 14
2.Source: 2 of 14
3.Source: 3 of 14
4.Source: 4 of 14
5.Source: 5 of 14
6.Source: 6 of 14
7.Source: 7 of 14
8.Source: 8 of 14
9.Source: 9 of 14
10.Source: 10 of 14
11.Source: 11 of 14
12.Source: 12 of 14
13.Source: 13 of 14
14.Source: 14 of 14
Why Papa John’s Will No Longer Be The Official Sponsor The NFL was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com