Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Most Important Hip Hop Albums Of All Time!
- Roundway Of The Day: Gamma – Faith [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cardi B To Star In A Stripper Revenge Film With Jennifer Lopez, Constance Wu, Keke Palmer And More
- Kyle Massey Releases Statement, Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Why Are Jeff Bezos Text Messages Worth $200K To Donald Trump?
- Take Our Music Survey & Win $200 Plus Tickets to YFN Lucci & Young Dolph
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Kountry Wayne Defends Girlfriend Jess Hilarious [Video]
- Mom Of Gucci Mane’s Son Wants Him Jailed For Not Paying Her Attorney’s Fees
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
Family Doesn't Matter: Stars Who Have Fired Their Parents
1. Jessica Simpson1 of 11
2. Leighton Meester2 of 11
3. Michael Jackson3 of 11
4. Katherine Heigl4 of 11
5. Beyonce5 of 11
6. Scarlett Johansson6 of 11
7. Selena Gomez7 of 11
8. Usher8 of 11
9. Leann Rimes9 of 11
10. Lindsay Lohan10 of 11
11. Gary Coleman11 of 11
Trick Daddy Goes Off On Rant About How Parents Are Failing Kids [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com