Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Renay recently received a lot of backlash after talking about her son’s dry hair on Instagram. In the post she said, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiian silky.” After that people began commenting that she was mean and disrespectful for making that statement.
TMZ caught up with Renay as she was leaving the airport and explained that she just wanted advice about what products to use. She also talked about how she’s mixed and people don’t like to see mixed-race couples. Renay has decided to change the game to help her child.
She will be launching her own hair-care line. Renay continued to say that she loves her son and his hair and didn’t mean any harm. Watch the clip and let us know what you think about this.
- Tekashi 69 Hospitalized After Being Kidnapped And Robbed!
- Big Baller Bros: LeBron & Melo Have Earned Almost Half A Billi Combined (And Counting)
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes
- Drake Is First To Reach 10 Billion Streams On Apple Music
- Anthony Anderson Under Investigation For Assaulting A Women
- Offset Locked Up On Gun Charges
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
- Werk Sis: Kelis Grinding To Reggae Music Is A Whole Freakin’ Summer Mood
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
Ne-Yo’s Wife Explains Her Controversial Comments About Her Son’s Hair [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com