SZA’s debut album “Ctrl” can make anyone emotional as she talks about love, heartache and so much more. In a video on Twitter, SZA’s dad is in his car listening to “Broken Clocks.” He’s bopping his head back and fourth and then begins to cry tears of joy.
He say’s, “Every time I hear this song, sweetie, I’m in tears. I love this song. I love your whole album but this is one of our favorite songs.” He is also wearing a hat from her tour.
SZA responded back on Twitter and it gave us all the feels. She said, “Really love u daddy . Thank u for loving ME! Forever my favorite warrior.” This was such a special moment and we are so happy fans got to see it.
- Tekashi 69 Hospitalized After Being Kidnapped And Robbed!
- Big Baller Bros: LeBron & Melo Have Earned Almost Half A Billi Combined (And Counting)
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes
- Drake Is First To Reach 10 Billion Streams On Apple Music
- Anthony Anderson Under Investigation For Assaulting A Women
- Offset Locked Up On Gun Charges
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
- Werk Sis: Kelis Grinding To Reggae Music Is A Whole Freakin’ Summer Mood
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
SZA’s Dad Gets Emotional As He Listens To “Broken Clocks” [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com