SZA’s debut album “Ctrl” can make anyone emotional as she talks about love, heartache and so much more. In a video on Twitter, SZA’s dad is in his car listening to “Broken Clocks.” He’s bopping his head back and fourth and then begins to cry tears of joy.
He say’s, “Every time I hear this song, sweetie, I’m in tears. I love this song. I love your whole album but this is one of our favorite songs.” He is also wearing a hat from her tour.
SZA responded back on Twitter and it gave us all the feels. She said, “Really love u daddy . Thank u for loving ME! Forever my favorite warrior.” This was such a special moment and we are so happy fans got to see it.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- New Music: Cardi B & Bruno Mars “Please Me”
- Chuck E. Cheese On the Defense After Conspiracy Video Claims They Recycle Pizza
- Jess Hilarious Cuts Ties With Kountry Wayne After Estranged Wife Posts Photo
- Questions Arise in Gucci Mane’s Baby Mother’s Lawsuit After Guwop Ices Out Wife For Valentine’s Day
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Parents Could Get Fined For A Child Who Is Disruptive In School
SZA’s Dad Gets Emotional As He Listens To “Broken Clocks” [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com