Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- $15 DOLLARS TOO AND LATE
- Baltimore Police Deputy Commissioner Robbed At Gunpoint
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY …MONEY!
- Roundway Of The Day: YBG Sosa – “All Year” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Speaks On The Murder Of 11-Year Old Karon Brown [Listen]
- B’More Rapper DDm Releasing A New Beer
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Richard Pryor Is Running For City Council
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Roller Coaster Gets Stuck at Six Flags America, Riders Rescued [Video]
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor X – ” Owe Em S*#@ ” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
Ne-Yo’s Wife Crystal’s Comments About Son’s Hair Upsets Many was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com