Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- New Music- Cardi B & Blueface “Thotianna” [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Report: R. Kelly To Face Secret Jury Over Sex Tape With Minor
- 16-Year-Old Wanted For Shooting At Arundel Mills Mall
- Man Fatally Burned In Port-A-Potty Fire Outside Of M&T Bank Stadium
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Jess Hilarious Drops Thotiana-Inspired Bars Seemingly Aimed at Kountry Wayne’s Wife
- Konan’s Just for Laughs- Don’t Celebrate To Early [Video]
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
Ne-Yo’s Wife Crystal’s Comments About Son’s Hair Upsets Many was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com