For Rickey’s Quickies, the morning show listeners have a lot to say in a little bit of time. Among them, one woman just needed to let everybody know that nobody said EVERYONE had to get married. Her conviction was so intense, it even caught Rickey Smiley off guard. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jermaine Dupri Will Be Celebrated At Urban One Honors!
- Kim Porter’s Death A Mystery
- Leah’s Lemonade: Tamar Braxton Refused To Finish Stage Play In D.C. Because She Didn’t Get Food
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- Vitamin Of The Day: Be Thankful For The Small Things In Your Life
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers