McDonald’s plans to take the cheeseburger off the Happy Meal menu altogether by 2022. Chocolate milk will also be temporarily taken of the menu while it’s being reformulated to have less added sugar. Both the cheeseburger and chocolate milk will be available on request.
By June, the company’s Happy Meal menu will feature only combinations that have 600 calories or fewer.
Other changes at McDonald’s include adding bottled water as a beverage option and downsizing the french fries that come with a six-piece Chicken McNugget Happy Meal from small to kid’s size.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Digital Detox: 10 Ways to Disconnect For Global Day of Unplugging
- We’re Living Our Best Lives Through Willow Smith (And Her Abs) At Paris Fashion Week
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Ravens & Baltimore Police Partner To Replace Traffic Tickets With Repair Vouchers
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
What Is Going On With Meek Mill On Twitter Right Now?!
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
Kanye West Accuses adidas of “Rape” For Selling “Fake” Colorways Of Yeezys
Good and Bad Celebrity Fashions from the 2024 People’s Choice Awards
Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins