Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Cardi B Goes On Hilarious Rant About Uncle Sam [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Lil Wayne’s ‘Carter V’ Could Be Released … Thanks To Jeff Sessions?
- FLY Review: ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Is Nothing Like The First Film & That’s Perfectly Fine
- Baltimore City To Open Another Virtual Supermarket
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Mya Proves She Knows All About DC Go-Go Music [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Mark Zuckerberg Says He’s “Really Sorry” For Allowing Cambridge Analytica To Violate Privacy