Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Roundway Of The Day: Jasmine Amara – “Hood Princess” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Kehlani Confirms Father Of Her Child Is Bisexual & More [Watch]
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Yella Beezy Shot By Drive By Shooter in Texas
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Radio Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com