Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Migos “Stripper bowl” [VIDEO]
- #IRockRoundWay Season 1 Episode 15 featuring … 301 Zay, Tootie the 1, Kristi Ann
- Man Calls Police on Black Women at Pool, Says He’s Not Racist, Just Autistic
- ‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Star Beth Chapman Dead At 51
- Cardi B Gets Nude, Has a Threesome and Kills Several in the New ‘Press’ Video! Watch Here!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Study Finds Baltimore Has The Worst Drivers In America
- Aggy Cop From YG’s Recent Arrest Will Be Reprimanded [Video]
- DMV’s Own Kevin Durant x Master & Dynamic MW65 Noise-Cancelling Headphones Now Available
- Roundway Of The Day: SGE Kash – ” Doubted Me ” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com