Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Chris Brown Detained By French Police For Rape And Drugs
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Kevin Hart Still Facing $7 Million Lawsuit From Former Business Partner
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- PnB Rock Arrested For Stolen Gun and Marijuana Possession
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Who Is 2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris?
- A Security Checkpoint At BWI Closed Due To Excessive Callouts
- Sen. Kamala Harris Enters 2020 Race For President
- Been On A Bad Date? Let 92Q Upgrade Your Date This Valentine’s Weekend!
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com