Tyrese went from crying on his social media pages to selling out concerts again. The R&B star is currently on tour and did a performance at the Valentine’s Love Jam in Detroit, but one fan got too close. In a video posted by TMZ, Tyrese was leaving the stage and wiping his sweat on a towel when a fan ran up on him.
From the looks of it the singer was startled and his first reaction was to shove her. Security escorted her off stage and Tyrese went to hand out his towel to another girl in the crowd. The singer seemed like he was sorry for shoving her, but it was all in self-defense.
- Kim Porter’s Death A Mystery
- Leah’s Lemonade: Tamar Braxton Refused To Finish Stage Play In D.C. Because She Didn’t Get Food
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- Vitamin Of The Day: Be Thankful For The Small Things In Your Life
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling