Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Jill Scott Goes Viral For Getting Freaky On Stage [Video]
- Blac Youngsta “Breathe,” Trina ft. Chief Pound “She Bad” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Nuketown Map Trailer Released, Arrives On PS4 Consoles First
- Hooligan Spotlight – Moody “BlockBoy Apparel” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- R.I.P. Stan Lee: Here’s All Of His MCU Cameos!
- Everything you missed at the BE Expo Baltimore [Photos & Video]
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- The Child’s Play Remake Officially Has A Release Date
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2.2 of 5
3.3 of 5
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere4 of 5
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals5 of 5
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com