Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Kevin Hart…The Farmer?
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- Maryland Terps Fall To LSU Tigers In NCAA Tournament
- Be one of two winners for either: 1st Prize: Weekend Stay at Wellnesste Resort & $1000 Cash OR 2nd Prize: $1000 Cash!
- R. Kelly Allegedly Stopped Joycelyn Savage’s Family Meeting?
- Tekashi SnitchNine: Tekashi 6ix9ine Gets Lead Attorney Back For His Case
- Wiley, Sean Paul, Stefflon Don – Boasty ft. Idris Elba [VIDEO]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Roundway Of The Day: Trauma x Quel – Trippin [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Live life for a Living
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ PremiereSource: 4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – ArrivalsSource: 5 of 6
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com