Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “Made In America” Will Not Be In Philly Next Year!
- What Baltimore Is Famous For…
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Get Married In Las Vegas
- Former Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Does The Shiggy Challenge [Watch]
- Tyga Gives Wiz Khalifa’s Korean Eyes “Hot Now” Lyric A Blessing
- Papa John’s Founder Tries To Blame Kanye West For Him Being A Racist
- Tiffany Haddish’s Ex-Husband Shoots Down Abuse Claims, Says She Requested Choking During Sex
- Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela! 5 Quotes Madiba Said That Still Rings True Today
- Roundway Of The Day: TheRealNelle – “All Of Me” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Beyonce’s “Life Is But A Dream ” Documentary
Faces of Hope: Survivors of Abuse
1. Media mogul Oprah Winfrey was abused by a relative at age 9.Source:AP 1 of 8
2. Singer Mary J. Blige was abused at age 5.2 of 8
3. Poet Maya Angelou was abused by her mother's boyfriend. (AP)3 of 8
4. Tyler Perry was abused by four different adults during his childhood. (Retna)4 of 8
5. Actress Monique was abused by a family member. (AP)5 of 8
6. Queen Latifah was abused by a family member. (Retna)6 of 8
7. Sugar Ray Leonard was abused by a coach when he was an amateur boxer. (AP)7 of 8
8. Vanessa Williams was abused by the daughter of a family friend. (Retna)8 of 8
Tips For Women On Reducing Risk Of Assault Or Abduction [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com