Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hooligan Hotspot ( Season 2 ) – Episode 6: King M Dot , Young Mal & Dee Dave
- Getting Ready For The “Infinity Wars”..With A Press Conference!
- Beyonce’ Teams With Google To Give Back To Students
- Johns Hopkins Makes History With World’s First Penis Transplant
- 570 Students Receive Scholarships In Maryland
- Hero Who Stopped Waffle House Shooter Launches Fund For Victims’ Families
- Ko Show Fitness- Don’t Waste Time In Gym
- Nicki Minaj Announces Tour
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Bathroom Doors Removed At School In Anne Arundel Co.