Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ko Show Black Facts Of History- Les Brown
- Mervo High School Student Robbed At Gunpoint
- Roundway Of The Day: Creek Boyz – “One Night” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Jury Awards Korryn Gaines’ Family $37 Million In Damages
- When Kidz Bop Possessed This Black Mom’s Soul, Her Child Was Totally Over It
- McDonald’s Will Take The Cheeseburger Off Happy Meal Menu
- Debate For School Officials To Carry A Gun During School Hours
- Lupita Nyong’o & Letitia Wright Drop Dope ‘Black Panther’ Freestyle
- Win $200 PLUS Tix To See Khalid By Taking Our Music Survey
- Ko Show Fitness- Build A Strong Immune System