Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B “I Want To Protect My Baby’s Identity Until I’m ready”
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ella Mai Opens Up About “Trip” Remix Controversy
- The Holidays Are Gonna Be Lit! 92Q’s Winter Fest Is Coming!
- Ko Show Fitness- Blueberries Health Benefits
- The Cypher BET Hip Hop 2018 [Videos] Must Be 18 Years To Watch
- Ko Show Jobs- The PaperTrail
- BET Hip Hop Awards Winners Cardi B Won Big
- Canada Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Maud – “Wave” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin of the Day: Anyone Fighting Cancer Keep Fighting
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com