Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Cardi B Goes On Hilarious Rant About Uncle Sam [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Lil Wayne’s ‘Carter V’ Could Be Released … Thanks To Jeff Sessions?
- FLY Review: ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Is Nothing Like The First Film & That’s Perfectly Fine
- Baltimore City To Open Another Virtual Supermarket
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Mya Proves She Knows All About DC Go-Go Music [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Mark Zuckerberg Says He’s “Really Sorry” For Allowing Cambridge Analytica To Violate Privacy