Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- DC Comics Steps Up Their Game With “Titans” Trailer!
- Roundway Of The Day: YMC Lor Tez – “Temporary” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Smash Or Trash: Yanna Maria feat. Montage ‘When We Dance’
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ko Show Fitness- Men’s Health- Green Tea May Help Fight Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Father Of Unarmed Man Who Was Bitten By Police Dog And Died Speaks Out
- Baltimore Orioles Player Manny Machado Traded To LA Dodgers
- 7-Year-Old Shot In Baltimore Dies
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com