If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- **Health Alert** New Covid Variant!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Adele to Headline Las Vegas Residency in 2022
- Jayda Cheaves Stops By & Talks Success Of Her Business Ventures & Trending on Social Media
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, There’s More Than 350 Jobs Open In Bmore Now!
- Baltimore Mayor To Use $35 Million Of Federal Money To Expand Broadband Citywide
- Baltimore County Police Officer Shoots At Driver Trying To Flee Traffic Stop
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com