Dennis Edwards of the Temptations died recently in Chicago. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Grammy-winning singer died from meningitis, but now court documents allege he was abused before he passed. It is reported that his wife, Brenda Edwards abused him at home.
Before his death an investigator with the Healthcare Consortium of Illinois filed a protection order request on behalf of the singer. In the documents it states that Brenda tried to suffocate him. Edwards wasn’t able to leave from his bed and she allegedly stole his hearing aids.
Later on Dennis was removed from the home and Brenda was supposed to go to court to talk about the allegations. In a statement she said, “I loved Dennis, and we were married for 18 years. I would have never done anything to harm him. These allegations are false and defamatory and will be proven as such. Until this is all over, I have no further comment.” Chicago police have open an investigation and the family of Dennis are making arrangements for his memorial service.
- Roundway Of The Day: Jasmine Amara – “Hood Princess” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Kehlani Confirms Father Of Her Child Is Bisexual & More [Watch]
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Yella Beezy Shot By Drive By Shooter in Texas
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Radio Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?