Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- KFC Forced To Close Hundreds Of Stores Due To Temporary Chicken Drought
- What Do You Think Of Young Thug’s New Nickname?
- Can You Figure Out These Hilarious ‘Black Panther’ Spoilers Without Context?
- Everyone Is Bonding Over This Dusty Old School Alarm Clock
- Marilyn Mosby Says Thousands Of Cases Effected By Gun Trace Task Force Case
- Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today
- Voices: Tinashe Breaks Down “No Drama” [Video]
- B’More History Maker: Antonio Moore
- Vybz Kartel Shouts Out The Bad & Boujee Girls On “Real Bad Gal”