Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Roundway Of The Day: Mond Alrerady – “Thru The Storm” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Think Free: Freeway Breaks Down His Faith Practices, Talks New Music & The State Of Hiphop [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- K Michelle Quits LHHH, “Done Done”
- Nick Young Thinks Cocaine Use Should Be Legalized
- April The Giraffe Might Be Pregnant, AGAIN!
- Hogan Pulling Guards Back To MD Until Children Returned To Families
- Akon Hops On The Cryptocurrency Wave With Akoin
- Nick Young Is A Fan Of That Booger Sugar? [VIDEO]
- Ko Show Fitness- Build Your Best Body
- Legendary Wrestler Vader Dead At 63