Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Rick Ross Is Giving You “Meaty Thighs” In New Thighstop Launch
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Former Baltimore County Youth Pastor Arrested & Charged In 30-Year-Old Rape, Police Searching For Other Victims
- Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott To Join Crime Prevention Roundtable Discussion With President Biden
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- Rick Ross Introduces America To ‘Thighstop’ Following Chicken Wing Shortage