Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- The Emmy Moments You Might Have Missed
- Ko Show Fitness- Build More Muscle
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Coca-Cola Is Talking About Making A Marijuana Infused Soft Drink
- Syphilis And Gonorrhea Is Spreading Fast In Maryland
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Roundway Of The Day: BTG Dre – “We Winnin” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija & Her Bae Clarence Reveal The Gender Of Their Baby [Video]