Colin Kaepernick spent his year away from the NFL and worked with different organizations and charities. He even started a $1 million charity pledge, where several celebrities donate money and he matches their offer. The latest person to donates was NBA player, Kevin Durant.
Kaepernick talked about it on Twitter and said, “For the last round of my #MillionDollarPledge I’m going #10for10! My brother @KDTrey5 is joining & chose DeBug in the Bay Area! I’m donating $10k, KD’s donating $10k! Thank you brother for all the hard work!” Snoop Dogg also gave a donation this week. Next season of the NFL, Kaepernick may get singed by the Oakland Raiders.
According to EUR Web, it would be cool if Kaepernick could play for Jon Gruden. One reporter stated, “Kaepernick is in super shape, eager to play football, and Oakland is a perfect fit — the city and the team. Gruden’s too busy with football to worry about politics, and he’s too cocky to believe that a little media attention on Kaepernick would derail the Gruden Train.” Do you think Kaepernick will go to the Raiders?
- PnB Rock Arrested For Stolen Gun and Marijuana Possession
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Who Is 2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris?
- A Security Checkpoint At BWI Closed Due To Excessive Callouts
- Sen. Kamala Harris Enters 2020 Race For President
- Been On A Bad Date? Let 92Q Upgrade Your Date This Valentine’s Weekend!
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
Colin Kaepernick & Nessa Are The Ultimate Activist Baes [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2. 2017 Time 100 Gala – CocktailsSource: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. 2017 TIME 100 GalaSource: 6 of 7
7. 2017 Time 100 Gala – CocktailsSource: 7 of 7
Is Colin Kaepernick Going To Play For The Oakland Raiders? was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com