The men of “BET’s Mancave” were recently on Steve Harvey’s show and spoke about breaking up with women. This was a good topic and the audience was excited to hear their point of view. The men all had different opinions about breaking up, but they all agreed on not dragging a woman for a long time in a relationship if it wasn’t for them.
They talked about just being honest and telling the woman that you can’t do this anymore. Another man mentioned that just take all the blame for this break up. He even said, “Paint the picture of how much better she would be without you.” Talk about how God is going to bless her with something better and that things will work out. Do you agree with what the men said?
- Roundway Of The Day: Tre’Da Kid ft Tk Kravitz – “Run It” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Watch The “Queen Of Soul” Do Work!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Safaree Clarifies His $12K Hairline Jig, Tyga Bigs Up His Hair Transplant Surgeon
- Travis Scott Gave $100,000 To A Fan For Doing What???
- Roundway Of The Day: BoxCheckk Marty – “Thru The Storm” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- ‘Insecure’ Drops The Full First Episode Of Their Show Within A Show ‘Kev’yn’ [VIDEO]
- American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Being Pissy Drunk, Allegedly [Watch]
- Tyrese Says He Is Too Broke To Pay Ex-Wife’s Lawyer Fees
- A$AP Bari Is Suing His Sexual Assault Accuser