The men of “BET’s Mancave” were recently on Steve Harvey’s show and spoke about breaking up with women. This was a good topic and the audience was excited to hear their point of view. The men all had different opinions about breaking up, but they all agreed on not dragging a woman for a long time in a relationship if it wasn’t for them.
They talked about just being honest and telling the woman that you can’t do this anymore. Another man mentioned that just take all the blame for this break up. He even said, “Paint the picture of how much better she would be without you.” Talk about how God is going to bless her with something better and that things will work out. Do you agree with what the men said?
- Halle Berry Joins ‘John Wick’ Series
- Charm City Spotlight: The Keenan System Discusses Going Global With His Brand
- Meek Mill Mentions Drake In Biggie “What’s Beef” Remix
- Ko Show Fitness- Lose Belly Fat Free Workout Class
- The 92Q Cookout Crashers Are Ready To Invade Your Yard This Memorial Day Weekend!
- Obama’s Sign Netflix Show Deal
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Shocker: Amber Rose Says Kanye & Trump Are Basically The Same Person [VIDEO]
- LL Cool J Raising Money for Cancer Research, Inspired By Wife
- R. Kelly Sued for Sexual Assault, Gave Woman Herpes, Allegedly