Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
RELATED: The Game Alleged To Have Impregnated A 15-Year-Old Girl
RELATED: The Game Ordered To Pay Shocking Amount In Sexual Assault Case
RELATED: Oprah Shares Devastating Estate Damage After Deadly California Mudslides
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Celebrating The 50th Anniversary Of Hip Hop On 92Q All Summer Long!
- Check Out Our 2023 Memorial Day Weekend Drinks Roundup
- Court Docs Reveals adidas Filed Legal Action To Freeze $75 Million In Assets Held By Kanye West’s YEEZY Brand
- Mind Body Business: 4 Unhealthy Physical Signs You Should Not Ignore
- Damar Hamlin & Buffalo Bills Teammates Take CPR Training Course As Safety Returns To Practice Field
- Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
- Disturbing Video Shows Raz B Breaking Hospital Widow & Climbing On Roof
The Game’s Father Dies was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com