Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
- Maryland Directs All Vaccine Providers To Pause Johnson & Johnson Shot
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Dating His Ex
- Virtual Vibes: 2 Chainz To Perform As Part of TIDAL X Facebook’s Oculus Livestream Series
- Sotheby’s Selling Kanye West’s $1M+ “Grammy-Worn” Nike Air Yeezy Sample From 2008
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
- Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala