MC Lyte is moving away from the turntables and ready to step in front of the camera again. According to Entertainment Weekly, the rapper will be guest-starring on “S.W.A.T.” She will play DEA Special Agent Katrina “K.C.” Walsh and work with a special task force.
Shemar Moore, who works on the show will be with Lyte as they try to take down a fentanyl drug smuggling ring. Lyte has worked on several other shows including “New York Undercover, “ “Queen of The South” and more. Fans can watch her episode of “S.W.A.T.” on January 18th at 10pm on CBS.
RELATED: Top 10 Television Shows Of 2017
- Wiz Khalifa ft. Lil Skies “Fr Fr,” Jaden Smith “The Passion” & More | Daily Visuals
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Ant – “Straight Bars” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [Video]
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- Kanye West Set To Be Musical Guest on ‘SNL’
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Here’s An Exclusive Clip From “The Purge” Television Show
MC Lyte Lands Role On Shemar Moore’s Show “S.W.A.T.” was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com