There was so much success that surrounded season 1 of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Season 2 is back and Reginae Carter as well as Bow Wow joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what fans can expect. A lot is changing for Reginae, she moved out, is going to college and will be a big sister soon.
This season fans will see her becoming even closer to her mom and celebrating so many things. Bow Wow has some things in the works, he is coming back to the stage and might be in some plays in the future. Gary With Da Tea asked about if fights will happen, but they just kept saying there is a little drama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- So You Want To Be A Rapper Huh? Watch This!
- Hooligan Spotlight: Mark Fuller – Money Guru [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Ko-Show Fitness: Which Veggies You Can Grow In Your Yard
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Rappers Doing Good: T.I. Partners With Georgia Church To Bail Out 23 Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Meek Mill Deletes His IG After Tweeting He Was Done With Social Media
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Lil Nas X Drops Rock Song Teaser With Ryan Tedder
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay