Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Travis Scott Announces Star Studded Astroworld Fest Lineup
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Man Killed In Towson Shines Light On Growing Homicide Rate In Baltimore County
- More Than 10,000 Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Maryland Schools Since Reopening
- Chloe Bailey Breaks Down Making “Have Mercy,” Upcoming Debut Album & More
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A Peach On ‘RHOA’
- Floyd Mayweather Refuses Selfie With Male Fan With Painted Nails [Video]
- Kid Cudi Gets The Doc Treatment In ‘A Man Named Scott’ On Prime Video
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com