Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- New Music: Cardi B & Bruno Mars “Please Me”
- Chuck E. Cheese On the Defense After Conspiracy Video Claims They Recycle Pizza
- Jess Hilarious Cuts Ties With Kountry Wayne After Estranged Wife Posts Photo
- Questions Arise in Gucci Mane’s Baby Mother’s Lawsuit After Guwop Ices Out Wife For Valentine’s Day
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Parents Could Get Fined For A Child Who Is Disruptive In School
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com