Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna To Go ‘WILD’ At 2018 Grammy’s
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Super Bowl LII
- Donald Glover Has Signed A Fresh Contract With RCA For Childish Gambino’s “Next Phase”
- Complex Brings Back ‘Everyday Struggle’ With New Co-host Star, Here’s What People Are Saying
- 5 Things We Need To See On TDE’s Upcoming ‘The Championship Tour’
- Here’s One Good Way To Help Women You Suspect Are Being Harassed
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore To Possibly Inspect All Residential Rentals In The City
- ENTER TO WIN: Upgrade Your Valentine’s Day Date
- Trump’s ‘Sh_thole’ Remark Sets off A Rebellion