Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Record High Mega Millions Hits $1.6 Billion After No Winner Friday Night
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His Heart1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the West3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No Limit4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’5 of 9
6. It’s a Wash6 of 9
7. The Mane Event7 of 9
8. Up in Smoke8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets Luck9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com