Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Adele to Headline Las Vegas Residency in 2022
- Jayda Cheaves Stops By & Talks Success Of Her Business Ventures & Trending on Social Media
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, There’s More Than 350 Jobs Open In Bmore Now!
- Baltimore Mayor To Use $35 Million Of Federal Money To Expand Broadband Citywide
- Baltimore County Police Officer Shoots At Driver Trying To Flee Traffic Stop
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com