Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Checkz – “Where I’m Hangin At” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- “Made In America” Will Not Be In Philly Next Year!
- What Baltimore Is Famous For…
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Get Married In Las Vegas
- Former Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Does The Shiggy Challenge [Watch]
- Tyga Gives Wiz Khalifa’s Korean Eyes “Hot Now” Lyric A Blessing
- Papa John’s Founder Tries To Blame Kanye West For Him Being A Racist
- Tiffany Haddish’s Ex-Husband Shoots Down Abuse Claims, Says She Requested Choking During Sex
- Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela! 5 Quotes Madiba Said That Still Rings True Today
- Roundway Of The Day: TheRealNelle – “All Of Me” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His Heart1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the West3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No Limit4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’5 of 9
6. It’s a Wash6 of 9
7. The Mane Event7 of 9
8. Up in Smoke8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets Luck9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com