Having weight problems is something a lot of people have to face everyday. 2 Chainz‘s manager, Charlie Jabaley lived a certain life of late night parties, early morning meetings and so much more. Jabaley recently in a video talked about struggling to lose weight, beating a brain tumor and leaving a multi-million dollar business.
He talked about how his entire life he always went up and down the scale. Jabaley never liked looking in mirrors and had a hard time trying to address the problem. He met a man that changed his life and challenged him.
Jabaley had began running marathons, losing weight, but then hit rock bottom again. He realized after a while that he had to address the problem full on. Jabaley began going to the gym more, being ambitious and move towards success. This young mans story is not only inspirational, but teaches lessons.
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Government Social Media Rant Gets The Attention of Two Senators
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- Gary’s Tea: Tokyo Toni Is Getting Married, Lauren Sánchez Dating Rap Sheet Is Pulled Out & More
- Baltimore Lands on America’s Hottest Affordable Areas List
- Dame Dash Is Still Talking About Jay Z [Video]
- Ko-Show Motivation: Discipline [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- No News Flash: Common Says The NFL Doesn’t Care About Black People
- Take A Seat…: ‘To Catch a Predator’ Host Chris Hansen Arrested For Bounced Checks
Tia Mowry Shows Off 20 Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
1. Build Series Presents Tia Mowry Discussing Her New BookSource:Getty 1 of 1
2 Chainz’s Manager Shares Inspiring Story Of Giving Up Millions To Save His Life [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com