Having weight problems is something a lot of people have to face everyday. 2 Chainz‘s manager, Charlie Jabaley lived a certain life of late night parties, early morning meetings and so much more. Jabaley recently in a video talked about struggling to lose weight, beating a brain tumor and leaving a multi-million dollar business.
He talked about how his entire life he always went up and down the scale. Jabaley never liked looking in mirrors and had a hard time trying to address the problem. He met a man that changed his life and challenged him.
Jabaley had began running marathons, losing weight, but then hit rock bottom again. He realized after a while that he had to address the problem full on. Jabaley began going to the gym more, being ambitious and move towards success. This young mans story is not only inspirational, but teaches lessons.
- Rihanna’s Now An Official Ambassador Of Barbados
- Vitamin of the Day: When You Think Of Quitting, Remember Why You Started
- Ko Show Fitness- Another Reason You Need To Watch What You Eat
- Bruno Mars Honors Cardi B In An Epic Way [Watch]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals
- Raven Paris Spent The Evening With tTe “Night School” Cast!
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Tye – “Better Days” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Roundway Of The Day: Miss Kay – “Shame” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
Tia Mowry Shows Off 20 Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
1. Build Series Presents Tia Mowry Discussing Her New BookSource:Getty 1 of 1
2 Chainz’s Manager Shares Inspiring Story Of Giving Up Millions To Save His Life [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com