Omarosa Manigault-Newman made a lot of headlines last year when she allegedly resigned from her position at the White House. After that happened the news reported that she was fired. According to Gary With Da Tea she allegedly called him to talk about how she feels after leaving.
Gary said Manigault-Newman said, “I’m free.” The entire Dish Nation crew couldn’t believe that Gary actually got to talk top her and needed evidence. Headkrack made Gary show is call log, but you will have to watch to see what happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna To Go ‘WILD’ At 2018 Grammy’s
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Super Bowl LII
- Donald Glover Has Signed A Fresh Contract With RCA For Childish Gambino’s “Next Phase”
- Complex Brings Back ‘Everyday Struggle’ With New Co-host Star, Here’s What People Are Saying
- 5 Things We Need To See On TDE’s Upcoming ‘The Championship Tour’
- Here’s One Good Way To Help Women You Suspect Are Being Harassed
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore To Possibly Inspect All Residential Rentals In The City
- ENTER TO WIN: Upgrade Your Valentine’s Day Date
- Trump’s ‘Sh_thole’ Remark Sets off A Rebellion