Eminem returned this year with an explosive freestyle on the BET Hip Hop Awards and many will never forget it. In a recent interview according to The Maven, Eminem opened up about his drug addiction that caused “brain damage.” He also revealed that he almost suffered a drug overdose.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His album “Relapse” was filled with music that Eminem isn’t very proud of. He said, “I certainly have not had a perfect career. I’ve put out bad albums. I was so scatterbrained that the people around me thought that I might have given myself brain damage. I was in this weird fog for months. Like, literally I wasn’t making sense; it had been so long since I’d done vocals without a ton of Valium (anxiety medication) and Vicodin (painkiller). I almost had to relearn how to rap.”
Eminem didn’t even realize he sounded that way with drastic accents and struggling to make words rhyme. He was able to redeem himself with the “Recovery” album, but it wasn’t good enough for him. Eminem recently had his new album “Revival” come out and fans are loving it so far.
- #TBT Getting You Ready For The 92Q “End Of Summer Jam”
- Exclusive Interview: Katt Williams Says He Created Verzuz & Will Dead Any Comedian
- Fat Joe Apologizes To Lil’ Mo & Vita For Calling Them ‘Dusty B*tches’ At Verzuz
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost It All To Drugs
1. Chris BrownSource: 1 of 3
2. Columbus ShortSource: 2 of 3
3. Lindsay LohanSource: 3 of 3
Eminem Opens Up About How Drug Addiction Almost Ended His Career was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com