Hurricane Maria caused devastation and continues to leave the people of Puerto Rico with power, water and food. Trump and his administration are facing criticism because of their slow response to the crisis going on there.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Complex many private citizens are trying to get their own resources. Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Kevin Hart and more are donating to help the people of Puerto Rico get through this tragedy.
Pitbull just announced that he is sending his private plane to the island to help cancer patients travel to the mainland to get treatment. Dr. Norbet Seda at the Canovanas said, “It’s coming. When there’s a shortage of water and sanitation issues, it will come out. We are expecting something like that to happen. We are dealing with a crisis right now.” Pitbull’s donations and help are amazing and we hope other celebrities can donate more to this crisis.
What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria [PHOTOS]
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.1 of 10
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.2 of 10
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.3 of 10
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.4 of 10
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.5 of 10
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.6 of 10
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.7 of 10
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.8 of 10
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.9 of 10
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.10 of 10