If the saying is true that a couple that works together, stays together— then Viola Davis and her husband will be together for a long time.
According to TV Line, the Oscar winner’s hubby, Julius Tennon is set to appear on her hit ABC show How to Get Away With Murder during the upcoming fourth season. This isn’t the first time that Tennon, who recently appeared in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, worked alongside his wife. The couple, who wed in 2003, have appeared in multiple films together, including Lila & Eve, The Architect, Get on Up and Custody.
No further details have been released about Tennon’s character on the show. Catch season four of How to Get Away With Murder, September 28 on ABC.
Will you be watching?
Viola Davis, Denzel Washington, Issa Rae & More Land Golden Globe Nominations
1. Best Motion Picture – Drama1 of 10
2. Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama2 of 10
3. Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama3 of 10
4. Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture4 of 10
5. 14815573048814Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture5 of 10
6. Best Director – Motion Picture:6 of 10
7. Best Original Screenplay7 of 10
8. Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy8 of 10
9. Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy9 of 10
10. Best Performance by an Actor in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television10 of 10
Viola Davis’ Husband Snags A Role On ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ was originally published on www.globalgrind.com