Fantasia and her husband of three years Kendall Taylor are definitely living it up this summer!
The American Idol winner and her love took a recent trip to St. Lucia and shared their pictures with fans on Instagram.
Skin glistening in all red:
The couple that plays together, stays together:
Drunk in love:
The love of her life:
The best view on Earth:
We love to see love! To many more anniversaries you two!
11 Times #BlackLove Showed Up In 2016
1. The Obamas. Enough said.Source: 1 of 11
2. Tina and Richard Lawson continued to remind us that you can find love at any age.Source: 2 of 11
3. The Wades’ fashion sense reached another level this year.Source: 3 of 11
4. Teyana Taylor secretly married NBA star Iman Shumpert.Source: 4 of 11
5. Solange and husband Alan Ferguson worked together on the blackest album of the year, A Seat At The TableSource: 5 of 11
6. Kevin and Eniko Hart jumped the broom in August.Source: 6 of 11
7. The Carters always win, no matter the occasion.Source: 7 of 11
8. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance supported each other on their respective red carpets all year.Source: 8 of 11
9. Magic Johnson and Cookie celebrated 25 years of marriage.Source: 9 of 11
10. Ciara and Russell Wilson got married.Source: 10 of 11
11. We saw a lot more of Morris Chestnut’s wife, Pam.Source: 11 of 11
#BlackLove: Fantasia And Her Hubby Are Living It Up On Their Baecation was originally published on hellobeautiful.com